This was totally unplanned btw
I found out that what I thought was 01-02 was really 03-04 >_> and went on a long search...and did not find 02 (yet) but was pointed towards 01, so of course I had to read it. And well...here it is?
Spare Bike 02 is in Weekly Shounen Champion Issue 39 from 2012 (release date 09/06/2012) and is ridiculously difficult to find (searched for the magazine itself as well as just "spare bike o2" >_< Even amazon.jp says it's currently unavailable...(I thought I'd found it twice, but no luck yet). So if anyone finds it.........
Yellow "W": Double
Red text: Serialization Commences
Black text: One more "Yowamushi Pedal"!
- P05: I really want these cases (and I don't even have an iPhone)
Pink text (not the one that says iPhone): "Yowamushi Pedal" Super Gorgeous Original Image Reprint
Black text below: Makishima - Toudou, a two-shot of these handsome men will be reproduced in a special 10-color ink (the normal print is 4 colors)! It's a reprint of this super gorgeous image that is as close as possible to the original!
Handwritten signature included!!
>>>I'd love to win this lol XD
- P12: Maki-chan is singing: "Haru no urara no sumidagawa"
How glorious, spring has come to the Sumida river (rough translation)
(this is a famous song apparently… listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAVMvFIVq
Also, where Maki-chan says "singing", he really says "鼻歌" (hanauta) - humming
- P13: BEST FACE EVER. XD AHAHAHAHAHA (also, oblivious Maki=great)
- P16: Where Maki-chan says "I will change your world" "世界を変えてやる" (sekai wo kaete yaru), he doesn't specifically say "you" but it's sort of implied in the "yaru"
- P17: "オレをとりまく世界の全てを" (ore wo torimaku sekai no subete wo) Everything about the world that surrounds me (particle for object). >> continuation of this change the world thing, "(I will change) everything about the world that surrounds me" >> "I'll change everything around me
- P20: I've been trying to work out what happened to his shoe. I thought he'd stepped in/on something at first, but I think the sole of his shoe came off
- P22: Tadokoro-cchi looks so small!! =D
- P23: Captain enters and says "ういース" (uii-su), a general, casual greeting
Good work is "otsukaresamadesu"
The guys in the back say "ちゃース" (chaa-su), another general, causal greeting (took me years to realize it's a shortened form of konnichiwa with a "ssu" sound tacked on the end), but I went with "good afternoon" because it's sliiiighly more formal (esp in sports clubs)
Then captain says "ウイス" (uisu), shorter form of above
These greetings are so hard to capture properly in English lol